26,000-30,000 a year plus benefits
The O2 - The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX
Sunday 31st March 2019
About the role: As Sales Analyst for the Premium Sales team at The O2, you will support the Premium Seating Sales team in researching, prospecting and analysing leads and develop market level intelligence that will help us proactively target the right clients at the right time.
• Carry out process driven research, prospecting and analysis to provide leads for the Premium Sales Team;
• Verify contact details to ensure all leads are accurate and fully qualified;
• Develop market level intelligence by maintaining knowledge of the industry, keeping well-informed regarding market updates and competitor analysis;
• Stay across developments and innovations in our sales tools that will help us toward our targets, including auditing the success tools and campaigns; and
• Co-ordinate and manage marketing campaigns and initiatives, working with internal departments and external agencies as required Produce reports and analysis as required on the above activity.
About you: With previous experience from a sales or marketing background, we are looking for someone with a creative and innovative outlook which can generate ideas and spot commercial opportunities.
You’ll be IT Literate across the Microsoft suite of products, including Excel, and be able to use and develop bespoke presentation tools and software. This role also requires great organisational skills and a high attention to detail.
You’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build good internal and external relationships with a wide level and range of internal and external stakeholders.
We’re looking for a positive team player who can manage their time and workload effectively and be able to use their initiative when required.
About us: Owned by AEG, one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world, The O2 has become the multi-award winning home of world-class entertainment. The 20,000 capacity venue has hosted a variety of artists and shows including Prince, Ed Sheeran, Adele, the BRITs, ATP tennis World Tour Finals, NBA Basketball and more.
So why apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within sales and marketing and to be part of one of the world's largest entertainment and sports organisations. AEG is an exciting and innovative place to work. We value our people and inspire them to be the best they can be!
Our employees benefit from a group private pension plan, private medical insurance, life assurance, EAP, 50% off travel on MBNA Thames Clippers, Cycle to work Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, office fruit, holiday exchange, giving back days and discounts at bars and restaurants at The O2.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and our approach to recruitment and selection is fair, open and based purely on merit. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
AEG is a company with global reach. AEG owns and manages over 100 of the world’s leading venues over 5 continents. They host 50 million guests annually during 10,000 events.
Click on the button below to see what drives AEG to give the world a Cheer!