Vaudoise Arena - Vaudoise Arena, Lausanne, Switzerland
Friday 22nd March 2019
AEG is looking for an experienced French and English speaking Bookings Manager well versed in music, entertainment and professional sports event development to join the team at the new Vaudoise Arena in Lausanne, Switzerland, scheduled to open in September 2019.
1. Work closely with the Lausanne Lions leadership to deliver on budget, operational and KPI event plans.
2. Develop and maintain successful promoter relationships with all key clients, generating new event business and maintaining existing event business in line with targets.
3. Deliver maximum revenues through the effective application of new and established sales techniques and successful negotiating long term contracts.
4. Ensure that all contracts issued conform to the established terms for inclusions, discounts and payment schedules.
5. Generate additional income through protecting revenue streams and up-selling the facilities, maintaining and where possible increasing the overall profitability of the specific event types.
6. Provide information for the front and back of house operations staff in planning and hosting all arena events.
7. Maintain a strong and productive relationship with the city’s onsite operating team
We're looking for someone who:
o Speaks fluent French;
o Has industry experience at management level and a demonstrable track record in successful sales and booking activities;
o Has previous experience within a music sales environment which can be demonstrated by a track record of securing quality content into a venue;
o Is positive, tenacious and possesses a “can do” attitude;
o Has a proven history and knowledge of the French, German and international music scene;
o Has high resilience in dealing with promoters, agents and managers ensuring the right result for the business whilst maintaining a positive relationship with the client; and
o Has substantial computer literacy, including all Microsoft Office applications, including Access
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and our approach to recruitment and selection is fair, open and based purely on merit. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
AEG is a company with global reach. AEG owns and manages over 100 of the world’s leading venues over 5 continents. They host 50 million guests annually during 10,000 events.
Click on the button below to see what drives AEG to give the world a Cheer!